Alrighty folks, we’re bringing back our FCS Pick Em segment that we did every Friday last season, Mr. Kolpack somehow got the better of me last season; full-scale investigation has been launched into that; but we’re back for a new season. Already two upsets last night on the FCS over FBS level; McNeese State took out Middle Tennessee State of the Sun Belt; while Eastern Washington beat Idaho from the WAC. There are some great games this weekend, of course look for our Bison prediction in Saturday morning’s Forum. Feel free to make your picks in the comments section!
- (5) Appalachian St at East Carolina App St App St
- Dayton at (20) Illinois State Ill. St. Ill. St.
- William & Mary at Maryland W&M Maryland
- Richmond at Virginia UVA UVA
- South Dakota at (10) Montana Montana Montana
- (7) Northern Iowa at Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin
- (18) Youngstown St at Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pitt
- South Dakota St at Kansas Kansas Kansas
- Missouri State at Kansas St Kansas State K-State
- (25) Indiana State at Indiana Indiana St IU
- Central Conn St at (17)Stony Brook SBU SBU
And the game of the weekend in the FBS ranks:
- (8) Michigan at (2) Alabama Alabama Alabama