With the release of the final rankings, I’ve adjusted to what they have put out, but then also accounting for results I anticipate will happen this weekend. As mentioned yesterday, the bracket is pretty volatile, several bubble teams can play their way in or play their way out Saturday. It’s going to be great to watch.
REMINDERS: The annual Bracketology Show will be Saturday night where Kolpack and I will try to predict the field, look for that around 10pm. Also, our annual live chat will return Sunday morning at 9:30am before the Selection Show at 10 am on ESPNU. So bookmark the blog, lots of good stuff coming.
Here’s the field. Digest, debate and discuss.
- Missouri Valley: NDSU
- Big Sky: Eastern Washington
- Colonial: James Madison (*already clinched)
- Southland: Sam Houston
- Ohio Valley: Jacksonville State
- Patriot: Lehigh (*already clinched)
- Northeast: St. Francis (*already clinched)
- SoCon: The Citadel (*already clinched)
- Pioneer: San Diego (*already clinched)
- Big South: Charleston Southern
AT LARGE BIDS (14)
- South Dakota State
- Northern Iowa
- Youngstown State
- North Dakota
- Cal Poly
- Central Arkansas