In keeping with tradition over the past few seasons where I visit with the Bison head coach to preview the upcoming season, if you didn’t see WDAY’s stories from the last two days, you can watch below.
Here are some other updates from my conversation with Chris Klieman:
– Need to be better on special teams, play freshmen there, slowly get incorporated into offense or defense.
– Two bye weeks are huge in September can go back and re-tool before Missouri Valley play.
– No one on offensive line or QB, hope a RB, WR, Defensive back to make mark as a freshman.
– Wide receiver; Do they have a guy to replace Ryan Smith? Always looking for playmaker.
– Kelly and Zack Johnson in great shape, CJ Smith could be back sooner than originally thought.
– Will have constant crowd noise during fall camp.
– Fullback Bennie Wilson has left the team, will try to play somewhere else.