Let the Madness begin
- The Bison are on the big stage and everything feels that way, too.
- Kevin Schnepf writes about the 1956 matchup against Gonzaga, the last time NDSU played the team the Bison face Friday night in the NCAA tournament.
- Jeff Kolpack says the Bison didn’t make excuses this year despite their temporary move to a new arena and their practice facility.
- The Bison are trying to build a winning model that lasts. “Look at the short time we’ve been in Division I,” said former Bison head coach Saul Phillips, now the head coach at Ohio University. “Ask Northwestern how hard it is to get to the NCAA tournament? The really cool thing if you think about it is the three times that we’ve gone, they have been one-possession games.”
- The Jacobsons are on the move watching their children play.
- The stats say Gonzaga will beat NDSU, those at the north Fargo campus say.
- From the Spokesman-Review, the well-coached Bison keep thing simple.
- In college softball, Alyssa Reina homers as NDSU beats DePaul.
- Watch for complete coverage Friday night and the Bison postgame video blog here and on inforum.com.